Our Durham Region Paving Process
1. Confirm and specify the project with our sales team.
2. Old driveways are removed of all existing asphalt and debris.
3. The base is then inspected and any weak areas found are removed
4. 3/4" virgin crushed granular is then used to strengthen the base, and grade the driveway.
5. Once final grading is complete, the driveway is rolled with heavy rollers to compact the base.
6. All driveways are then left to settle for 4-8 week period to ensure proper strength and compaction.
7. The driveway can then be paved using our asphalt spreader to maintain proper thickness and a smooth finish. All customers have a choice of HL3 type asphalt a coarser mix, or HL3A a finer mix. Both mixes are non-recycled and high in stability.
8. The asphalt is then rolled several times with heavy rollers until 100% compaction is achieved.
9. Last, the driveway is to be unused for 4-8 days depending on humidity.
- Residential Paving
- Commercial Paving
- Laneway Paving
- Pool Fill-ins
- Road Maintenance
If you are looking for a Durham region residential / commercial paving and excavation company please call (905) 665-9797 or complete our online request form.
What Our Clients Are Saying
I apologize for not writing this earlier. In October of 2008 I met with Vince and was given an estimate to have my driveway resurfaced. He was courteous, professional, and kept his appointments, unlike some other companies I called upon for an estimate...
- Joe, Whitby,Ont.